Losing Your Hair because you’re losing your clients who are losing their hair?
If you’re not servicing these clients who is? Opportunities don’t go away, they just go to someone else!!
Are you the type of stylist who is satisfied with your earning potential or are you the person who strives to do more, so that you can have more?
What If I tell you there’s a way that you can earn way more than you ever thought possible and not work so physically strenuous all day long?
Would you be will to stretch your mind and your creativity a little out of the box to embrace a new idea? What if that new idea had to do with helping your clients; men and women feel better about themselves; wouldn’t you want to help them?
Losing your hair is the most self-degrading experience for men and women. Today there are just as many women losing their hair as there are men; if not more. Whatever the cause of the hair loss, the low self- esteem that sets in with this experience is daunting and can be “the great wall of China“ when it comes to obstacles that prevents a person from living a full and rewarding life.
As a hairstylist are you prepared to help your clients get over this great obstacle wall? Women of every age, ethnicity and social status are losing their hair. What are you doing to help them protect their self- confidence?
For years it’s been a hush hush business for the male clients; they crave a private service where they are not openly gawked at in the salon; therefore they would visit the few locations that does offer this service; after hours to avoid this embarrassing experience.
Women on the other hand are not being serviced; they are left to turn to the internet and making choices that are not necessarily the best choices. They are buying wigs that are bulky, machine made in mass production facilities and certainly they have no skills to cut and style the wigs. So who is providing this service? Remember, opportunities don’t go away, the just go to other people!
- Are you willing to expand your skill set and take a whole lot more to the bank? Wigs are not just for a specific ethic group, it’s becoming a regular accessory for every woman.
- For the people who are thinning out on top ……use a top of the crown piece only
- Alopecia spot……use a smaller clip-in or glued in piece just over the balding spot
- Receding hairline….Use a half head customized with a natural and undetectable hairline
- Men losing their hair….create customized hairpieces that’s natural, with the exact curl pattern, texture, and color
What you will learn:
- The various methods to attach a hair replacement system
- When do you use tape versus glue?
- What you need the do to ensure the system adheres to the scalp
- How to protect the scalp to prevent irritation
- Process to order hair replacement systems for your clients
- How to customize the hair replacement system with the appropriate cut and style
- Understand the differences between synthetic and human hair, and why you would choose Synthetic versus human hair
- How to create a custom template; so that the hair replacement system fits seamlessly and integrates with the clients own hair
- Learn how to introduce this service to your clients
- Know the critical questions to ask during the consultation
- Where to source wigs, hair pieces and other accessories to perform this service
The time is now to get on board and take your business to the next level. Don’t let this opportunity go to someone else!